Last updated: April 07. 2014 3:39PM - 1288 Views
By - mlasley@civitasmedia.com



Story Tools:

Font Size:

Social Media:

A mobile home in Wax caught fire on Monday, April 7.


At around 9:43 a.m. on Monday, the Wax Fire Department responded to a report of a trailer at 5228 Wax Road.


Firefighters contained the blaze, which was discovered to be electrical in nature, to a single room, said Wax Fire Chief David Strader on the scene.


No one was in the home at the time of the fire, according to Strader.


According to Imogene Belcher, the owner of the property, Alan Back rents the mobile home and lives there with his wife and seven-year-old son.


The Clarkson Volunteer Fire Department and Cub Run Fire and Rescue assisted the Wax FD with extinguishing Monday’s blaze.


Grayson County Emergency Medical Services also responded.

Comments
comments powered by Disqus


Featured Businesses


Poll



Mortgage Minute