• Tavaras Chisolm, 26, of 1636 E. Melrose St., Springfield, was booked into the Morgan County Jail about 2:25 a.m. Thursday on a charge of driving while license revoked or suspended.
• Shawnie D. Stelivan, 20, of 2327 E. Ash St., Springfield, was booked into the Morgan County Jail about 2:30 a.m. Thursday on a possession of drug paraphernalia charge.
• Jason C. Doyle, 21, of 1033 E. Morton Ave., Apt. 19, was arrested about 8:05 p.m. Wednesday on a retail theft charge.
• Nancy J. Law, 52, of Hillsboro was arrested about 4:45 p.m. Thursday on a Montgomery County warrant accusing her of failing to appear in court on a charge of possession of controlled substances.
• Chevezes D. White, 21, of 515 N. East St. was arrested about 6:30 p.m. Thursday on a Morgan County warrant accusing him of a probation violation.
• Someone stole a black Huffy mountain bike from the yard of a residence in the 400 block of South East Street between 9:30 p.m. Wednesday and 10:30 a.m. Thursday.
• A resident of the 800 block of Bibbs Street reported about 6:40 a.m. Thursday that someone drove a vehicle through part of her yard and knocked over three iron fence posts.
• Paige L. Hatley, 20, of 909 Monroe St., Beardstown, was booked into the Morgan County Jail about 8:15 p.m. Wednesday on a warrant accusing her of failing to appear in court on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
• Brandon T. Velten, 29, of 320 S. Front St., Virginia, was booked into the Morgan County Jail about 9:15 p.m. Wednesday on charges of assault and disorderly conduct.
— Compiled by Cody Bozarth and Greg Olson