• Timothy D. Garrison, 32, of rural Carrollton was booked into the Morgan County Jail about 10 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Dawn R. Mills, 33, of 1404 S. Clay Ave. was arrested about 8:20 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of driving while license suspended.
• Zachary A. Sharrock, 24, of 539 W. Elliot Ave. in Springfield was arrested about 2:35 a.m. Wednesday on a domestic battery charge.
• Someone stole a Kindle Fire tablet with a pink zebra-stripe case Sunday afternoon from a student at the Illinois School for the Deaf at 125 S. Webster Ave., according to a report made about 6:40 p.m. Tuesday.
• Someone broke a window of a residence in the 1200 block of Illinois Avenue, according to a report made about 1:10 a.m. Wednesday.
— Compiled by Cody Bozarth