•Darrell D. Wiser, 52, of 40 Floyd Road, Waverly, was booked into Morgan County Jail about 2:30 p.m. Monday on charges of operating an ATV on a highway, illegal transportation of liquor, driving on a revoked or suspended license and violating an order of protection.
• Kayla D. Carlin, 23, of 1887 Cemetery Road, Meredosia, was booked into Morgan County Jail about 4:30 p.m. Monday on a charge of a probation violation.
• A pool was vandalized at a residence in the 100 block of Worrall Cutoff Road in Murrayville, according to a report filed about 8:13 a.m. Sunday.
• Raymond D. Lindsey, 58, of 2418 Old State Road was cited about 6:05 p.m. Monday on charges of operating an uninsured vehicle and disobeying a traffic control device after a two-vehicle accident at Lincoln and West Morton avenues. No injuries were reported.
• Juan D. Escobar, 19, of 25 S. Sunset Drive and Dawry H. Robles, 19, of 1117 E. Eighth Street, Beardstown, were arrested after a traffic stop about 3:43 p.m. Sunday.
Both were charged with carrying and possessing a firearm. Escobar also was charged with possession of a firearm without a valid Firearm Owner Identification card.
• Austin L. Tarillion, 18, of 1042 E. Morton Ave. and Jonah G. Lynd-Porter, 18, of 235 Westminister St. were arrested about 6:30 p.m. Sunday on charges of illegal possession of alcohol by a minor.
• A 17-year-old male was arrested about 7:24 p.m. Sunday on charges of retail theft and possession of liquor by a minor.
• A 17-year-old male was arrested about 7:54 p.m. Sunday on charges of possession of liquor by a minor.
• Between Sunday night and Monday morning someone siphoned gasoline from a vehicle parked in the 900 block of West Chambers Street.
• Sometime Sunday night, two playground toys on the west end of Minnie Barr Park were damaged, according to a report filed about 8:24 a.m. Monday.
• Danny J. Smith, 30, of Jerseyville was arrested about 10 p.m. Saturday on a disorderly conduct charge.
• A 17-year-old male from Greenfield was arrested about 9:30 p.m. Saturday on charges of possession of paraphernalia and possession of cannabis.
• Bradley S. Peters, 21, of Wrights was arrested about 2:20 p.m. Monday on a charge of driving while license suspended.
• Danny R. McMillen, 57, of Manchester was arrested about 11 a.m. Sunday on a charge of driving while license suspended.
White Hall Police
• Richard D. Gansz, 43, of White Hall was arrested about 11:30 p.m. Friday on a Greene County warrant accusing him of production of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Scott R. Phares, 47, of White Hall was arrested about 6:25 p.m. Thursday on a charge of driving while license revoked or suspended.
• Zachary T. Newingham, 19, of Jacksonville was arrested about 8:46 p.m. Thursday on a residential burglary charge.
— Compiled by Samantha McDaniel-Ogletree, David C.L. Bauer and Cody Bozarth